[Asterisk-Users] Simple windows / web Asterisk user software?

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Mon May 29 16:23:07 MST 2006

Our windows users are looking for a simple application to permit dialling and
transfer from Windows desktop (or web page). I've looked at everything
mentioned in the WIKI, and most are either not appropriate, or are not
maintained any longer.

I've used Flash Operator Panel, and quite like it, but I don't believe there
is a way to have a per-user view (so people can only manage their own
extension) so It's not really appropriate.

ADM (Asterisk Desktop Manager) is close to what I'm after, but is still a
little BETA for my liking.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.