[Asterisk-Users] Calls connected, but no audio

Miles Scruggs asterisk at garnetweb.com
Mon May 29 11:48:03 MST 2006

Hmm all your questions are covered in this email, but I'll summarize it
again in this reply:

Server: 1.2.7.1 direct connection to the Internet
config settings:

[pap2]
type=friend
secret=something
qualify=yes
nat=yes
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no
context=private
callgroup=6
pickupgroup=6
callerid=name <1234567890>
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
dtmfmode=rfc2833

Clients behind single NAT with a Linksys WRT54GS default settings
Clients are 2 Eyebeam clients & 1 linksys PAP2-NA

the audio has never worked consistently on the PAP2 only intermittently
with better results in calling the asterisk box directly but only rarely
when calling outside lines.

I have now set the phones to register every 60 seconds with no change in
results.

There was no change in the 'sip show peers' as no settings were changed,
all you had requested was the output.

finally the "yup everything is there" was in direct response to your
statements in the previous email which asked me to confirm several things.

sip debug doesn't reveal anything more.

I hope this summery helps

Thanks

Miles