[Asterisk-Users] TDM2400P with echo canceller not working

Nicholas Kathmann nicholas.kathmann at kathmannconsulting.com
Mon May 29 08:59:43 MST 2006

We are using the cards successfully with Zap 1.2.4 and Zap 1.2.5, but
I've never tried it with 1.2.1.  The echo keywords are sensitive as to
where they are placed in the file.  If you are still getting echo after
turning that on, I would start tweaking the rxgain and txgain.

The settings I've found that work the best so far are as follows:

## /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf ##
[channels]
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes