[Asterisk-Users] Calls connected, but no audio

Miles Scruggs asterisk at garnetweb.com
Mon May 29 08:42:02 MST 2006

yup everything is there:

Name/username              Host            Dyn Nat ACL Port     Status
pap2-2/pap2-2          123.123.123.123    D   N      5062     OK (93 ms)
pap2-1/pap2-1          123.123.123.123    D   N      5061     OK (39 ms)

I'm really confused why it has N for NAT when the sip settings listed in

Thanks

Miles