[Asterisk-Users] Memory-leak 1.2.7.1

Attilla de Groot mail at youmeandvoip.nl
Mon May 29 08:35:27 MST 2006

Vij wrote:

> May be "updatedb" or some other such heavy application, which runs at
> night is causing heavy load on the system and spoils the working of
> asterisk.
>
> See if this phenomenon happens at the same time of the day everyday.
> Also, see what processes run at *that time*.
>
> Cheers,
> Vij

Hi Vij,

Well since the problem occurs on diffrent machines, I'm not so sure
about this. I'm going to try if I can see what processes run at *that
time*, but like I said it often occurs at night when I'm at sleep.

So I'm first going to downgrade 1.2.3, someone told me, that he was 100%
sure there are no memory leaks in that version.

Greetings,
Attilla