[Asterisk-Users] I can't call PSTN numbers

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Mon May 29 07:00:14 MST 2006

exten => _4XX,1,Dial(SIP/phone.number.${EXTEN}@ip.address.of.ser)

it works to me (my provider sends me the last 3 digits)

--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users