[Asterisk-Users] IVR sounds not on certain inbound route

MC lists at westiescum.com
Sun May 28 20:17:36 MST 2006

Got 1 issue I can't seem to knock out of this particular box.

The IVR works fine on the zap channels and the incoming SIP routes. But
coming in via the IAX2 route leaves me with a silent phone.

The prompts all work still letting me navigate the menu. But just can't
hear anything.

This is with  A at H 2.8 (Asterisk 1.2.7.1, with FreePBX 2.1.0 also installed)

Any thoughts on where to start looking to solve this? Console shows it
all executing fine.