[Asterisk-Users] doubts about asterisk configuration from database

吴应芳 yingfang.wu at net263.com
Sun May 28 18:43:36 MST 2006

hi,
  I want to complete asterisk configuration from database(MYSQL),now I come across some doubts:
1.  http://voip-info.org/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=Asterisk+configuration+from+database&diff2=3
says that   "Dynamic 'friends' (Asterisk v1.0.*) and the number of options supported by this 'MySQL_Friends' system is currently very limited",at the same time I find   asterisk-1.2.* don't provide this functions,why?  for other factors?
2. If I want to do it with asterisk 1.2.*, do I need to add only chan_sip.c and Makefile files in channels directory?
3.Is there any other way to complete asterisk configuration from database?

thanks !

BEST REGARDS!

Sharon