[Asterisk-Users] My Call drop after 60 to 63 Seconds!!

Mohammad Salaque msalaque at gmail.com
Sun May 28 04:26:39 MST 2006

Dear all,

I have an Asterisk box running A at H 2.7 . and A2billing.  when my
asterisk box dial using
dialcommand_param="|45|HL(%timeout%:61000:30000)"  its working fine .
but when i use dialcommand_param="|45|L(%timeout%)"  call got drop
after 62 seconds.

i used this same setting into  my other two Asterisk boxes and those r
working fine . but now i am trying this into a new Dell PC (GX series)
 and facing that strange problem.

i think its something related to my PC .  or Asterisk setting.

Could anyone guide me where to look for

thanks
Salaque

--