[Asterisk-Users] TDM

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sat May 27 20:01:54 MST 2006

Steve Totaro wrote:

> Is your machine seeing the card? /var/log/messages? Are you loading
> the zaptel drivers? modprobe zaptel, modprobe wctdm?

Would he get the ztcfg message if it were not?
Is the phone line plugged into the correct jack?
With only one module installed, the other three jacks lead to nowhere.
Also this seems to be Asterisk at home from the references, so perhaps
there is a context issue that the configuration files address.
AAH can really lead one down the garden path!

John Novack