[Asterisk-Users] mISDN & FAX

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Sat May 27 11:47:37 MST 2006

> I have mISDN installed and working correctly but I am unable to receive a
> fax through the connection. Is there anything I need to do to get this
> running? I have nvfaxdetect installed but I think this only works with sip,
> iax and zaptel

i have working fax in and out. as i have direct fax number, fax detect is not
a problem, but as i know, faxdetect only support by zap channels natively

however, write a mail to mISDN developer, probably they can improve their
driver.

--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users