[Asterisk-Users] mpg123 or asterisk

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Sat May 27 08:54:30 MST 2006

In my very limited testing of native, each channel was receiving a
different stream (each caller heard something different).  Under a high
volume of calls, which is going to hurt performance more?  Transcoding
MP3s but sending a single stream or separate streams per call under
native?

When I say high, I mean 1,000+ calls.

Thanks,
Steve