[Asterisk-Users] Is NuFone Really Dead?

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Sat May 27 08:25:56 MST 2006

Andy Jefferson wrote:
> Went to their site today. Site claims they are still in biz. What is
> the story? What really happened to Nufone anyway?

I'm using them for almost 3 years now. They are having some problems
with OLD DIDs and toll free numbers, but newly assigned are working
fine. I ordered one new toll free and I'm waiting to my old one being
reactivated.

Their support - despite other reports - is working fine. Every message I
sent were responded. WHAT IS HAPPENING is that they configured their
mail server wrong, and they are refusing to fix it. So, if your mail
server refuses emails from other badly configured server, their reply
will never reach you. Other than this TERRIBLE behavior, it is OK.