[Asterisk-Users] ooh323 problem

Tic Pavlin Tic.Pavlin at neosystems.si
Thu May 25 06:05:09 MST 2006

Hello!

I am haveing some problems with makin ooh323 and asterisk 1.2.5 work and I hope someone could help me. I have asterisk box behind Linux NAT firewall, with all port fowarding done. When I call my phone number, the asterisk gets it and picks up the line, but I was unable to hear anything. I tought it might be because of firewall and I connected the box directly to internet and now the strangest thing happens. Asterisk doesn't answer to call from my VOIP provider. Even in ooh323 debug mode, nothing shows. If I telnet to port 1720 on my asterisk box from the internet, it answers and in ooh323 debug mode prints it. I suspected, that my VoIP provider is haveing some troubles and checked tcpdump, where I found, that packets actualy do come from provider and back. Any clues?

Thank you,
Tic Pavlin