[Asterisk-Users] using a billing system

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Fri May 26 23:19:48 MST 2006

>     exten => _2XXXXXXXX,1,Answer
>     exten => _2XXXXXXXX,2,Wait,2
>     exten => _2XXXXXXXX,3,DeadAGI, a2billing.php
>     exten => _2XXXXXXXX,4,Wait,2
>     exten => _2XXXXXXXX,5,Hangup
>
>     I tried it and the call is answered bu Asterisk and never dials the
>     destination. :(

Yes that's the correct way to launch A2B script. Are you a2billing.php
is in your agi-bin directory? Also, you can see if the script runs
without error by executing it from shell(you'll need php cli compiled
and installed) and keep pressing enter key to see the script output.

Perhaps you have your php binary in the wrong path or a missing php
extension. Make sure you have pcntl php extension installed too.

HTH,
Vahan