[Asterisk-Users] External Custom Extension Timeout

casasterisk at valnet.com casasterisk at valnet.com
Fri May 26 14:29:04 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting this to work:

I have a ring group that dials an extension and if no answer dials a cell phone.  If the cell phone doesn't answer I want to go to voicemail or another extension.  I have set the timeout to 15 seconds but it never actually works, it will just ring until the cell voice mail picks up.

I'm using Asterisk at Home 2.8 and a TDM400P card.

Please, any help is greatly appreciated!

Craig