[Asterisk-Users] Two questions about Asterisk@home and backups.

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Fri May 26 07:58:52 MST 2006

Jim,

There are SourceForge.net forums for Asterisk at Home where you'll probably
find better answers to your AAH questions. They are located here:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=123387

In terms of backup, AAH has a built-in backup feature as part of the FreePBX
GUI. Set your schedule, tell it which components (configs, voicemails, etc)
you want to backup, and it'll generate a tarball that you can pull off the
system at your leisure.

Alex

On 5/26/06, Jim Lynch <jim at fayettedigital.com> wrote:

> First question, is there a forum for asterisk at home specific questions?
> I've asked what must have been questions about asterisk at home here and
> gotten some indication they weren't welcome.
>
> Second, does anyone know what files need to be backed up?   I don't need
> to back up the entire system since I can reinstall from the CD in fairly
> quick order, however, other than the files in /etc, where else does
> asterisk keep files that need to be backed up?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim.

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com