[Asterisk-Users] Two questions about Asterisk@home and backups.

Jim Lynch jim at fayettedigital.com
Fri May 26 07:38:32 MST 2006

First question, is there a forum for asterisk at home specific questions?
I've asked what must have been questions about asterisk at home here and
gotten some indication they weren't welcome.

Second, does anyone know what files need to be backed up?   I don't need
to back up the entire system since I can reinstall from the CD in fairly
quick order, however, other than the files in /etc, where else does
asterisk keep files that need to be backed up?

Thanks,
Jim.