[Asterisk-Users] End of migration: adding support for some analog phones

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Fri May 26 05:37:02 MST 2006

Hi,
during gradual migration to Asterisk, I put Asterisk in front of a legacy
Alcatel PBX:
  PRI PSTN <--> Asterisk <--> E1 cable <--> Alcatel PBX

After successful deployment of VoIP phones, it's time to drop Alcatel PBX!
I'd like to keep some of analog lines to support modem, fax and some older
stuff. What's the best choice? A channel bank or a TDM2400P card?
Can I use a TDM2400P board together with the actual TE410P?

Thanks
--
Domenico Viggiani