[Asterisk-Users] my kernel not detect my TDM400P card

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri May 26 04:59:54 MST 2006

serge messa wrote:

>  I want to install a TDM400P card. I use fedora core 4 and the version of my kernel is 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4smp. When i type lspci, i have this message:
>
>  02:01.0 Network controller: Unknown device e159:0001
>
>  how can i fix this problem?

There is no problem. The TDM400P does not have a unique PCI
vendor/device ID, so it does not show up as a specific device. This does
not affect proper operation of the card, only the lspci output.

If you run 'update-pciids' you might get a newer database and find an
entry other than 'Unknown device'.