[Asterisk-Users] # key

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 23:43:08 MST 2006

On 5/25/06, Akpome Akpoguma <akpome_a at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was actually running record() application, when I pressed the # key to
> interrupt the recording, it just doesnt stop....

This can depend on features.conf, the codec used, the phone used, the
digitmap of the phone if there is one and several other things. You
would need to describe what your equipment is. Do numeric keys work
(do DTMF tones)? Does the * key work?

Search for features.conf on google and look at the wiki, search this
list for features.conf. Somewhere in all of that you will find helpful
information.