[Asterisk-Users] jitterbuffer causes flaky IAX2 incoming connections?

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu May 25 15:36:29 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 16:10 -0400, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
> Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
> > Disabling the jitterbuffer seems to eliminate the problem (so far)! Has
> > anyone else seen this? I'm using 1.2.6, but I'm not sure what my
> > provider is using.
>
> Oops, the problem still happens without the jitterbuffer - so something
> else is causing it. Any ideas?

If possible to upgrade to the latest 1.2 branch. There have been some
IAX2 fixes in the 1.2 branch since 1.2.6 (and a ton of other fixes):
Issues #6194, #7029, #7100, maybe others, #7213. So you may want to try
that. If you subscribe to the svn-commits mailinglist than you can keep
track of what gets fixed in 1.2. Quite helpful.

Regards,
Patrick