[Asterisk-Users] Paging Phones stay off the hook if you dont wait long enough.

Peter J Dean peter.john.dean at gmail.com
Thu May 25 15:10:41 MST 2006

Ummm, when you do a "show channels" does it show that Asterisk still
has an open and active channel with them? If so, you could try "Set
(TIMEOUT(absolute)=60)" in your extension context before paging the
phones, we had an issue whereby the paging channels didn't close
after the pager (calling extension) had already hung-up.