[Asterisk-Users] Anyone going to cluecon?

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu May 25 13:38:57 MST 2006

I was wondering if anyone was going to cluecon http://www.cluecon.com

I would like to start by saying I am not affiliated with cluecon, or anyone speaking there.  I just think this conference sounds good.

For those that don’t know its a telephony conference in chicago august 1-3.  It will talk about various voip topics like sip, jabber, google talk, etc as well as various software products such as asterisk, bayonne, freeswitch,  sofaswitch, sipx, etc.

There will also be hardware vendors present to discuss things relating to physical interconnection.

Speakers include one of the authors of asterisk the future of telephony Jim Van Meggelen, a presentation on asterisk modules by the guy who wrote the realtime voice changer asterisk module (i forget his name but he is on this list, or was so he can speak for himself :)

Other speakers include:
Kevin Lenzo - Co-Founder of Cepstral Text-To-Speech software.
RJ Auburn - Voxeo Speech Recognition.
Peter Nixon - Telephony Entrepreneur
Nenad Corbic - Engineer, Sangoma Technologies
Craig Southeren - Co-Author, Lead developer OpenH323/OPAL
David Sugar - Lead Developer GNU Bayonne
Derek Smithies - Developer OpenH323/OPAL/SOFA
Anthony Minessale II - Author of FreeSWITCH, Major Asterisk Developer, CTO Asterlink