[Asterisk-Users] No rings before auto attendant

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Thu May 25 13:26:46 MST 2006

Hi all, been searching & not finding an answer to this, although I'm
guessing it's absurdly simple... I just hooked up a T1 to our * box (1.2.0),
which had been using POTS lines via a channel bank.. Now when I call the new
T1 circuit, there are no rings, the Autoattendant just picks up right away..
Any clue on how to make it ring twice before getting picked up? I tried
immedate=no and some other zapata.conf tweaks, but nothing seems to work. I
also tinkered with adding some wait statements before the 'answer' but only
heard silence & then the attendant..sorry for such a basic question.. I
guess I'm just not punching in the right search terms in my queries.

Thx in advance