[Asterisk-Users] macro-dial

Philippe Lindheimer p_lindheimer at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 10:32:04 MST 2006

I understand, seems like it might be easier to write a new dialplan from scratch though, vs. running into all sorts of strange issues? On the other hand, doing it your way will make you understand what freepbx is doing, which migh provide for your own ideas on how to do or not to do things in your own dialplan.