[Asterisk-Users] US telco lingo

Don Pobanz asterisk at hastingsutilities.com
Thu May 25 10:26:07 MST 2006

Brian C. Fertig wrote:
> I think dude was trying to be a smart ass or show us his experience in
> telecom..  :)  At least he knows the pinout for a T1..

I have been properly put in my place by you and many others..  :) After
rereading the original post, I don't believe it has anything to do with
jacks. I use to work for a local phone company where we regularly did T1
installs and the only 48 we used was part of a rj48 jack. Thanks, for
not letting anything foolish get through!!! :)

Don Pobanz