[Asterisk-Users] macro-dial

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Thu May 25 09:25:15 MST 2006

Philippe,
I understand what you say...
I'd like to free myself from AMP/Freepbx because I feel better if I have
only 'vi-made' configuration files I can tweak.
I'd like also to have macro-dial entirely in the dialplan without AGI script
but without losing call-forwarding, do-not-disturb, etc. functionalities. At
this moment, I cleaned up a lot of things but still have dialparties.agi. I
hope to thrash it in some future, when I will be able to rewrite all logic
in the diaplan.

Thanks
Domenico

  _____