[Asterisk-Users] Is NuFone Really Dead? Same as voipjet

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Thu May 25 08:11:14 MST 2006

This is the same with VoipJet, some people have good luck but my lines have
been down for 3 months and all attempts at contacting them have gone
unanswered. Hard to believe people still rave about their service.

Here is a hint folks, if the company does not post a customer service PHONE
NUMBER don't use them. Secondly, if they do have a phone number but nobody
ever answers it, don't use them.

Just because their email address is fastsupport at voipjet.com doesn’t mean its
fast, or is even answered. It should be /dev/null at voipjet.com.