[Asterisk-Users] What and When is the next version of Asterisk?

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Thu May 25 04:13:51 MST 2006

I think, that sip/rtp jitterbuffer is one of the most wanted feature,
but because still not included in trunk too few peoples improving it...
what to try include this soon to trunk, and only if problems will be not
solved before 1.4 release candidate, remove out of asterisk 1.4 ...
also good candidate to 1.4 is new codec negotiation algorithm, seems be
actively maintained/finalized
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4825
PJ