[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk MySQL

Abdul Lateef abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 03:20:37 MST 2006

Hi all,

I am using MySQL query inside my extentions.conf. i
have more than 200 agents using the same extentions
and i can see in each request asterisk try to connect
mysql.

My question is, Is there any way to make only one
connection for all users who is using the same
extentions.

Here is my example working extentions:

[mysqlt]
exten => _X.,1,MYSQL(Connect connid 192.168.1.65
username password database)
exten => _X.,2,MYSQL(Query r ${connid} INSERT\ INTO\
Userstabl\ set\ user=921)
exten => s,n,MYSQL(Disconnect ${connid})

Please advice me how i can make one connection for all
users?

Thank You
Abdul