[Asterisk-Users] TDM2400P Problem

Thawat Mohchit thawat at nsasia.co.th
Thu May 25 01:00:43 MST 2006

Hi All,

I have the problem with TDM2414E card (16FXO & 4 FXS with echo
cancellation). I have already connected to the asterisk server and
loaded wctdm24xxp module. When I connect the phone to FXS port, It gets
the dial tone but I cannot dial to any number (I can press the phone
button but nothing happens even the busy tone). There is no activity in
the asterisk CLI. It just prints

asterisk*CLI> set verbose 10
Verbosity was 5 and is now 10
   -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/52-1'
   -- Hungup 'Zap/52-1'

And also the FXO port, It is connected with NEC line. I(Asterisk) can
dial to the party(NEC), they can hear all my voice but I cannot hear
anythings from them.

How can I fix these problem?  Are there any specific configuration for
TDM2400P card?

Thanks for your help.

Thawat

This is my configuration:
Zaptel.conf
loadzone = us
defaultzone = us
#Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
#Wildcard TDM2400P Prototype Board
fxsks=32-47
fxoks=52-55

Zapata.conf
[channels]
language=en
context=from-pstn
switchtype=euroisdn
pridialplan=unknown
signalling=pri_cpe
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=no
callwaitingcallerid=no
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
echocancel=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
callprogress=no
callerid=asreceived

; TE110P T1/E1 Card
group=1
signalling=pri_cpe
context=from-pstn
channel => 1-15,17-31; TDM2400 Card
group=2
signalling=fxs_ks
context=from-nec
callerid=asreceived
channel => 32-47

; TDM2400 Card
group=3
relaxdtmf=yes
signalling=fxo_ks
context=from-fxs
callerid=asreceived
channel => 52-55

Extension.conf
.
.
.
[from-fxs]
exten => _[12]X.,1,Dial(${TRUNK_NEC}/${EXTEN},30,r)
exten => _[12]X.,2,Hangup
.
.
.