[Asterisk-Users] macro-dial

Philippe Lindheimer p_lindheimer at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 18:45:37 MST 2006

It also provides the 'hunt' functionality and implements the different ring strategies.

From: Avi Miller <avi.miller at squiz.net>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 07:29:46 +1000
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] macro-dial

Mimmus wrote:
> I'd like to drop this script: does anyone can explain me what is its main
> job?

Dialparties.agi is used to test all of the submitted destinations for
Call-Waiting and Call-Forward settings before passing the final
extension(s) that can be called back to Asterisk.

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Hobart / London />
2/340 Gore Street T: +61 (0) 3 9235 5400
Fitzroy, VIC F: +61 (0) 3 9235 5444
3065 W: http://www.squiz.net/