[Asterisk-Users] Quintum Tenor DX 3020 problem to register on Asterisk

Daniel Varella de Oliveira dvarella at tecnologiaip.com.br
Wed May 24 18:05:26 MST 2006

Hi Steve,

 Yes, I've tried this option "proxy calls
only" enabled and disabled. But nothing changed.
 The curious is: I have another SIP server with OpenSER and it's happening
too.
 I think the problem is not on the SIP servers (Asterisk or OpenSER), maybe
something broken on the Quintum SIP support. I could not find any advanced
information about SIP with Quintum. :-(

 Another idea ?

--

[ ]'s