[Asterisk-Users] Snom firmwares suck

asterisk at anime.net asterisk at anime.net
Wed May 24 16:04:06 MST 2006

On Wed, 24 May 2006, Tommaso Calosi wrote:
> I agree... Snom firmware are buggy. You can use any version, you'll always
> find a bug, expecially for 320's. I think instead of developing " the XML
> minibrowser" they should make the phones to work properly.

I went around in circles with snom for a while, trying to get them to fix
firmware bugs they introduced into new versions which broke
autoprovisioning. Very frustrating experience compared to other vendors I
have dealt with.

And I keep getting bugs brushed off even though others (on this list,
even) have repro'd.

-Dan