[Asterisk-Users] Re: USB headsets?

fpeeters francesco at fampeeters.com
Wed May 24 15:14:46 MST 2006

Kyle Sexton wrote:
> Slight derail, does anyone have a good bluetooth headset that will
> work with a cell phone and a PC at the same time?  The ones I have
> tried only work with one at a time.

None of them can work with more than one device at the same time. That
would require 2 BT radio's to be able to connect to two devices
simultaneously.

The Jabra I have *will* pair with more than one device, but it does
introduce one quirk: It will no longer initiate a connection, as it
doesn't have a way to determine what device to connect to. When the
computer or phone initiates the session however, it works fine...

HTH

--
Francesco