[Asterisk-Users] latest @Home questions

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Wed May 24 14:39:11 MST 2006

Michael George wrote:
> We are moving our asterisk 1.0 system to a new Asterisk @Home
> system (2.8) and I am the one in charge of doing it.

You're probably better off asking at the FreePBX forums
(http://forums.freepbx.org).

In answer to your question: The default behaviour for MeetMe changed for
FreePBX: It no longer creates a conference for every extension. Rather,
you have to manually create all the conferences you want on your system
(using the Conferences option, as you've discovered).

I suspect you're working off old A at H/AMP documentation. The new user
documentation for FreePBX can be found at
http://www.aussievoip.com.au/wiki/index.php?page=freePBX

Hope that helps,
Avi

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street      T: +61 (0) 3 9235 5400
   Fitzroy, VIC           F: +61 (0) 3 9235 5444
   3065                   W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>