[Asterisk-Users] Spoofing a BLF Signal?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:23:04 MST 2006

How do you figure that putting files in voicemail will spoof a BLF signal?

It seems you can use the manager interface to set the status of a BLF,
but can anyone enlighten?  Is there someway I can send a hint to a
phone?  For instance, if my agents log in, I'd like to light up the
ACD light on their phone.