[Asterisk-Users] database lookup

Bromont - Bromont at shaw.ca
Wed May 24 14:09:38 MST 2006

Hi all,

     I'm looking for an easy way to lookup numbers from the database so I can fork calls from my daughters friends onto her IP phone/answering system. I'm looking for something very similar to LookupBlacklist, but I'm already using LookupBlackist to filter out telemarketers. What I'm doing now is adding multiple exten=> lines to my extensions.conf file to match those numbers. I'd like to just add her friends numbers to the database, then do a "lookup" to match and branch off. Any ideas? Thanks, Marc.