[Asterisk-Users] SIP TAPI

Clint Sharp clint at kirkhamsystems.com
Wed May 24 09:08:58 MST 2006

FYI, I've got a working version of asttapi that will work with Asterisk
1.2 up on my site at http://www.kirkhamsystems.com/asttapi .  It's the
debug build, so it contains some extra code, but that's merely to help
me out if anyone sends in a bug report (which so far out of apparently
80 something downloads, no bug reports yet, I guess it's working well).

Only reason I mention it is that I can't imagine trying to drop down to
SIP level support in asterisk when the asterisk management interface
works so well with asttapi.

Clint