[Asterisk-Users] PSTN -> CCM3.2 -> Asterisk CLID

Gary Richardson gary.richardson at gmail.com
Wed May 24 07:30:01 MST 2006

On the route pattern configuration page, there isn't a 'redirecting number'
option. The closes thing I have is "Use Calling Party's External Phone
Number Mask". This is a 3.2 install of callmanager.

On the gateway configuration page, there is a 'Calling Party Selection' box.
Changing the values in that drop down does not have any affect on the
callerid.

Thanks.