[Asterisk-Users] GXP2k and BLF problem

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at linguaphone.co.uk
Wed May 24 02:48:24 MST 2006

Asterisk 1.2 does not save the notify status when it reloads the
configuration. The only way around this at the moment is to set a short
sip registration expiry. When the phones then re-register they will
start working again.

I believe there is a patch in trunk to save the status so this should be
in the 1.4 release when it comes out.