[Asterisk-Users] USB headsets?

El Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Wed May 24 01:16:55 MST 2006

jan.sarin at securia.se wrote:

> We have some laptop soundcards that are really bad and I would be glad
> if you could share your experiences when changing to a USB headset
> instead of using the built in soundcard in your computer.

Well, IMO if the soundcards are already crap to start out with, there's no way a
fancy-schmancy USB headset -- or any other headset, for that matter -- will
sound good when plugged in to the laptop. Because, remember, it's the soundcard
that generates the audio and sends it out the heaphone port.

Flynn