[Asterisk-Users] Now that Nufone is dead...

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Tue May 23 20:53:59 MST 2006

We suffered no outbound downtime that was a 'show-stopper' proof
positive that JJ was and always will be there, however the TF REsporgs
are still killing me. You are working your butt off and I appreciate it,
good luck and hope to hear ringing in my ears soon. :-)

Alex (OpSys)