[Asterisk-Users] Best VoIP provider for Asterisk

Manny A. Wise mannywise at gmail.com
Tue May 23 18:03:07 MST 2006

Well, is very, very sad to see that every time, we start saying who is the
best and more reliable, that company automatically start going down hill...
I used to love T**iax.. But lately..they are not the same as last year.I
can't call them "reliable" as they used to be.. I used to say that they were
excellent!...and they still "pretty" good..but sometimes that is not good
enough.

Good luck in your search.

Manny