[Asterisk-Users] SPA 3102 Caller ID in Bellsouth/NA

Julio Arruda jarruda-asterisk at jarruda.com
Tue May 23 16:30:20 MST 2006

Anyone tried the new PSTN/FXO port in the new SPA 3102 FXO/FXS adapter ?

 From a quick test (got mine yesterday), seems like it is not
recognizing Caller ID from PSTN/FXO port..
Using the  same configuration as a Sipura 3000 (to be sent to
mother-in-law POP :-), no Caller ID at all, (I've even extended the PSTN
delay to give it more time, but no dice).

www.voxilla.com forum has a couple of posts with the same results also,
so I not sure is my mistake as usual (or at least as my wife want to say
:-)..