[Asterisk-Users] Now that Nufone is dead...

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Tue May 23 15:12:14 MST 2006

Here's one for all the naysayers: I only sent an email to NuFone
accounting to inquire about that $2.50/month fee and they're falling
over themselves to not only get all my questions answered but to also
helping me getting my account set up in the most economical way for
me after their upstream provider problems. Proves me right for
sticking with them.

jens