[Asterisk-Users] res_snmp

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Tue May 23 11:57:42 MST 2006

On 23 May 2006, at 15:19, Carlos Alperin wrote:

> I know that I asked this before:
>

> I need to add res_snmp to a working 1.2.7.
>

> Can I add it to the res directory, modify their makefile and
> compile everything again?
>

> When I tried to install everything from svn, I got messages like my
> zaptel is too old, and also the same for libpri.
>

> By the way, if you download from trunk, everything is the same
> download following the web page instructions.
>

> Thanks,

I very much doubt the current trunk code for res_snmp
will compile/work against the 1.2.7 codebase.

There was at one point a patch in mantis that added res_snmp to the
1.2.X line, but when I looked just now I couldn't find it.
It was attached to the initial issue that contained the res_snmp code
and
discussion.

That patch would be out of date, and there may well be subsequent
fixes that have not been applied to it.

Tim.

Tim Panton
tim at mexuar.com