[Asterisk-Users] What about T400 T1 cards?

O'Connor, Jonathan Jonathan.OConnor at inoveris.com
Tue May 23 11:15:06 MST 2006

Personally I have found them to be a little touchy.

I have worked on a few and they needed their own version of the Zaptel
driver rather then the stock one.

The genuine Digium items come working right out of the box for me.

Had some issues with newer machines too, though none with older.

Overall they seem to work, its just when you start using them heavily
they seem to flake out and drop calls, cause line noise and all manner
of little annoying things.  My 410's have never done that.

That said I never connect them to a public system, they (both 400 and
410) are used as interfaces to traditional PBXs so echo isnt usually an
issue.

-Jonathan