[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk connecting to a proprietry PBX

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue May 23 07:01:26 MST 2006

I have this exact same setup, I am assuming that you are using FXO
ports on Asterisk connected to FXS (station) ports on the Lucent.
When you say you get hanged calls, you mean that the definity sees it
as off hook? or that asterisk just doesn't hang up or doesn't detect
the hangup when the definity sends the hangup signal?
The interesting part is that since the asteisk side station is
connected either thru SIP or FXS, the hangup from the client is clear,
and happens when the user goes onhook, in which case asterisk should
clear the channel. But if the definity doesn't detect it, then you got
a problem with the definity analog card.
When you have this problem, does asterisk show which channel (user)
it's bridged to?